Got a sudden craving for sweet cookie nuts?
Don’t worry, this article got you covered! If you’re in a low-carb diet such as Keto, Paleo, and Atkins, then this recipe will surely satisfy your sweet fangs.
These Keto Macadamia Cookies are easy to make snacks that need calabrian chili paste as the main ingredients. These cookies are a perfect match for your daily morning routine with a cup of black coffee or tea on the side.
Actually, macadamia is much healthier compared to peanuts, due to its high levels of monounsaturated fats and fantastic health benefits, this will surely make your keto tummy satisfy.
Macadamia Cookies Detailed Information & Nutrition Facts
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 12 minutes
- Servings: 24 cookies
- Calories: 132 kcal
- Carbohydrates: 3g
- Protein: 2g
- Fat: 13g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Polyunsaturated Fat:2g
- Monounsaturated Fat: 9g
- Sodium: 1mg
- Potassium: 54mg
- Fiber: 2g
- Sugar: 2g
- Calcium: 2% of the RDI
- Iron: 4% of the RDI
Macadamia Cookies Ingredients
- 350g of macadamia butter (homemade using macadamia nuts per pound or buy from your favorite supermarket)
- 75g of Almond Meal
- 2 large eggs
- 70g of Swerve, or any low-carb approved sweeteners
- 1 tsp. of Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp. of Cinnamon powder
- Step 1: Preheat the oven to 320F or 160C
- Step 2: Mix all the ingredients in a large bowl until the cookie dough is thicker
- Step 3: Make a teaspoon size balls and press onto a greased baking tray. Pressed the cookie to your desired shape
- Step 4: Baked the cookies in the oven for 12 minutes until golden brown and edges are starting to look harden. Note: cookies will continue to harden as they cool.
Are Macadamia Nuts Low-Carb Approved Nuts?
Macadamia nuts are the most low-carb types of nuts. Moreover, these nuts are full of healthy fats which are basically the main nutrients needed by people who practice a keto diet. Not only that, but macadamia nuts are also full in antioxidants properties that can help fight against free radicals. These free radicals are the main causes of heart diseases like heart attacks and heart failures.
In addition, macadamia nuts are also good sources of vitamins and minerals such as magnesium and potassium. You can also use macadamia nuts oil in cooking and baking or as butter to your low-carb loaves. So what are you waiting for? Grab the ingredients and get in the kitchen now!
Important note: If you want to make a larger batch of these cookies, just adjust the serving above. Enjoy!