Backup for Salesforce, a long-awaited backup solution for Salesforce data and metadata, has been released by Veeam. Veeam’s first product was confined to a backup solution for virtual machines. Over time, the company produced solutions for a variety of cloud platforms, including Microsoft 365. Veeam now offers backup options for a wide range of scenarios, from AWS to Google Cloud. Each solution enables a company to backup all data in its relevant environment. The veeam backup guarantees that the needed storage infrastructure is used cost-effectively in addition to providing simple administration tools.
The veeam backup for Salesforce is the most recent addition to the portfolio. The answer was revealed, although the fundamentals had been established for years. To back up its Salesforce data, the organization created an internal system. Over time, that system matured into a full-fledged solution.
Veeam Backup and Replication for Salesforce
- Salesforce data and information may be backed up on any hardware, from on-premises servers to the public cloud, using this approach. Through native APIs, the solution gets direct access to Salesforce data. In the case of data loss, records, hierarchies, fields, files, and metadata are all recoverable.
- The solution was not implemented on the spur of the moment. Veeam’s choice to launch the solution was influenced by market research.
- A new poll shows that backup solutions are in high demand among Salesforce users. The platform has safeguards to avoid data loss, however data loss still occurs.
- The most common reason is human mistake. By unintentionally, developers, administrators, and integrators can destroy or damage data.
- Veeam’s technology protects against data loss regardless of the reason. Along with the commercial version, the group released a free version. Organizations with less than 50 Salesforce user licences receive free access to all commercial version capabilities via the ‘Community Edition.’ Both releases are accessible right now.