We often see people who work at corporate sectors or service industries, often sit for long working hours stressing their back, shoulders and body muscles. The number of customers purchasing these chairs are majorly purchaser from these sectors. These massage chairs are designed for better health for such customers.
One can find a many different make and model of massage chairs in the market, catering to their needs. Let’s take a look at few types of massage chairs for better health benefits mentioned below:
- Chairs with vibrations: These chairs start vibrating the moment you plug into the wall by providing instant relief to your muscles. The beauty of this product is that, the vibrations divert your mind from the pain and give you a relaxed feeling. These chairs mainly reduce the pain in the arms, shoulders, back and legs.
- Heated chairs: These chairs are specifically designed to erase the ache in the muscle. These heat waves get deep into the muscles, reducing muscle spasm and pain.
- Shiatsu- Thechair massage: These chairs provide quality driven high massage; hence they come at a higher price as compared to the other chairs. These chairs come with rollers, when operated, the rollers act upon the muscle soreness by relieving the pain immediately. A person can remain seated on these chairs for long hours, simply watching their favourite sit coms. However, the heat application needs to be adjusted regularly.
- Dreamwave– The massage chair: The Japanese framed model brings immediate healing to the body with the power of shiatsu. Few of the features of Dream wave massage are seen below:
- It provides a full-arm massage by giving relief to hands, forearms and upper arms.
- Provides therapeutic massage, by relieving firmness of the large muscles around the thighs and hips.
The testimonials for Dream wave have proved to be excellent in comparison to other chairs.
There is a wide spectrum of massage chairs found online, that would cater to you as per need basis. For instance, people have preferences for certain body parts: foot, back or neck. These chairs are beneficial for people suffering with arthritis. They can reduce the stiffness in the joints of the body and stimulating good blood circulation to the skin and soft tissues underneath.